The Grade Factory
Terms and Conditions of Sale
Please read the following terms and conditions of sale before making your purchase.
OBLIGATIONS OF PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- The parent warrants that the information provided on the Registration Form is accurate and up to date in all respects at the point of booking. Any changes should be sent by the parent and/or carer to The Grade Factory immediately.
- It is the parent and/or carer’s responsibility to inform The Grade Factory of any special medical conditions at the point of booking. This includes behavioral disorders.
- The participant must not attend any class whilst suffering from any serious illness or contagious disease or anything similar thereto.
- During all revision sessions the parent and/or carer agrees and accepts the sole responsibility, general conduct and care for the participant during the workshop and whilst on the premises.
- The Grade Factory does not allow the parent and/or carer to leave the participant for any amount of time before the class begins or after the class finishes.
- The Grade Factory shall have the sole right to exclude the participant and/or parent and/or carer either permanently or for such period as The Grade Factory shall (in its entire discretion) determine if deemed necessary for the safety and well being of other participants or parents or carers.
- All agreements and issues relating to the delivery of the revision sessions by The Grade Factory to the participant and the on-going communication with tutors, and The Grade Factory administrators are subject to the Terms & Conditions to the exclusion of all others.
- No variation or addition to the Terms & Conditions shall be binding unless agreed in writing by The Grade Factory and the parent.
- These Terms & Conditions shall be deemed to be accepted by the parent and/or the carer once the box is ticked on the Registration Form and confirmation of payment of Fees has been received by The Grade Factory.
- The Grade Factory may cancel this contract at any time before the attendee attends a revision session, for any reason whatsoever. The Grade Factory shall not be responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from such cancelation but will refund any 'Fees' pro-rata for any days the participant has been unable to attend the revision session as a direct consequence of The Grade Factory not being able to deliver on it's obligation.
- By agreeing to participate in this revision session, you are also agreeing not to replicate/share any material published directly or indirectly to be used by a third party.
- The participant and parent/carer also agree that by taking part in this revision session, they shall not take part in any related activity which would compete directly against The Grade Factory for a period of one year.
- You have fourteen days after the date your son/daughter was first registered to attend a revision session during which to cancel your enrolment and receive a refund, less the refund administration fee (see Refunds section below). After this period of fourteen days has expired, no refund will be issued.
- No cancellation request and subsequent refund will be granted once a revision session has commenced.
- Once your son/daughter has commenced the revision session no refund will be granted even if the revision session has been booked within fourteen days of the starting date of the revision session in question.
- If for whatever reason the original registrant is unable to attend the event, The Grade Factory will permit one ‘substitution’ of another person to take their place so long as The Grade Factory are notified of this intention in advance of the workshop start date up to and including the night before the day the workshop is due to commence.
- Notification of an intended substitution will only be accepted using email or the contact form provided on the The Grade Factory website.
- There is no charge for this service.
- All refunds will be subject to 5% administration fee to cover the costs of handling the financial transaction.
- All refunds will be returned to the card by which you made the original purchase within a maximum of three working days of the request for a refund being made.
- Please note we cannot view, and do not require, your credit card number (that information is encrypted & protected) to perform a refund transaction.
CANCELLATION OF REVISION SERVICES
- In the event of an insufficient number of registrants, The Grade Factory reserves the right to cancel a revision session.
- The decision will be taken no less than 72 hours before the revision session is due to take place and all attendees will be given adequate notice of the intention to cancel the event using the contact details provided during initial registration.